Thursday, July 12, 2012

It is Time

time for me to do a family post!!!

We have this really dumb tree in our yard that likes to give us a preview of what fall will be like, even though it is hot hot hot...so before we raked (dumb tree) Delilah got a chance to play in the leaves with Daddy.




"look at me put them on my head"



"take that Daddy"



"hmm, do you think they can still see me?"




We also took a little time to visit my Gram, who they call Nana, this week. I can not believe that we got everyone to look and smile all at the same time.

What do you think of that 'vintage' wallpaper behind them? At Gram's house that is original, and on every wall.


   Leslie
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Deb Robertson Writes said...

Oh she is growing up so fast, what a cutie!!

LeslieUnfinished said...

Look how big she is! She's so cute!

Catherine said...

Oh the joys of playing with leaves. I walked through a big pile of leaves yesterday and really wished I was a kid again so I could run through and kick them as I went. Love your Grams wallpaper :-) It is similar in colours to the leaves and also reminds me of some 70's wallpaper that exists in hiding in our wardrobe.

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I remember that wallpaper!! How funny!

Delilah has such beautiful blue eyes! That's a great pictures of your kids with your gram. What a treasure!

maria said...

What a lovely picture of your family with you Gram. Fab wallpaper!

Kristin said...

Oh so fun! She is adorable. I can't wait to see what Luke thinks this fall. :)

taaperoinen said...

The last photo is perfect :). As are the others, too. And the wallpaper is lovely :). Honestly.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Kiddo's (190) sewing (143) Random (118) family (107) quilting (106) Food (69) activities (69) adventures (63) Recipes (52) Around the House (48) crafts (48) homeschool (45) baby (29) fabric (29) field trips (27) sew and tell (27) friends (21) Chris (19) vacation (18) Farm (16) living lighter (13) giveaway (12) Guest Blogger (11) holiday (10) wordless (10) Life (9) wip wednesday (9) blogging (5) book of days (5) crochet (5) vintage (5) gardening (4) outdoors (4) avery (3) birds (3) books (3) knitting (3) quilt bee blocks (3) link up (2) mosaic (2) summer fun (2) wildlife (2) Market (1) art (1) awards (1) csa (1) decorating (1) furniture (1) modern monday (1) recycle craft (1) swap (1)