Thursday, April 3, 2008

hello everyone

my goodness, this has been a long week. Everyones been sick again with some kind of stomach virus, so that has been keeping me quiet. We have also been out of town a few times in under two weeks. Once to West Point and then to Gram's for a huge family function. I just wanted to let you who read this know that i am still here, just quiet right now...sorry about no pictures either. My technical support(ie Chris) is one of the afflicted. Hopefully things around here will get more exciting and more creative. Since my sewing machine is broken right now, i have been contemplating this sewing thing and why...what for...i am feeling like i have things i want to make but sort of blah about it. Maybe i will snap out of it! What else has been on my mind....if you want to know...i have been thinking a bunch about homeschooling next year and what kind of curriculum and books we are going to use. That stresses me out a little, but i think we got it right this year so i am hopeful that we will again. I think the hardest part about that is that there are so many great choices that it is hard to pick one. Any advice anyone? I have been wishing i was better at this mommy thing. We have had a few hard days and it is wearing me down a little. Well, it is time for me to get the kids up we have music class today. I also want you all to know that i love hearing back....i live for those comments!!!! And thanks for just listening today, it is nice to get some of that out there. I plan to be back with more soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm I must have caught that stomach virus too since I was sick sunday til yesterday. hope everyone gets better soon.

Colleen said...

Hi, Leslie. Hope everyone is feeling better. Don't stress about the curriculum. It's always fun to pick new stuff, but one of the many benefits of homeschooling is that you can always switch the curriculum up if what you bought isn't meeting your needs. I think I have most of my curriculum picked (but not bought)for next year. Can't wait to get started.

Laura for the Baillies said...

we missed you...we really enjoy your blog...glad you're back :) by the way, you are a GREAT mom, in case that hasn't been cleared up now that everyone is recovering...don't doubt yourself, dear friend!
love you, laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Kiddo's (190) sewing (143) Random (118) family (107) quilting (106) Food (69) activities (69) adventures (63) Recipes (52) Around the House (48) crafts (48) homeschool (45) baby (29) fabric (29) field trips (27) sew and tell (27) friends (21) Chris (19) vacation (18) Farm (16) living lighter (13) giveaway (12) Guest Blogger (11) holiday (10) wordless (10) Life (9) wip wednesday (9) blogging (5) book of days (5) crochet (5) vintage (5) gardening (4) outdoors (4) avery (3) birds (3) books (3) knitting (3) quilt bee blocks (3) link up (2) mosaic (2) summer fun (2) wildlife (2) Market (1) art (1) awards (1) csa (1) decorating (1) furniture (1) modern monday (1) recycle craft (1) swap (1)