Sunday, April 20, 2008

Isn't She Lovely


Behold!!! Meet the newest member of our kitchen family. She is a kitchen aid, tangerine orange blender! We were out doing a little window shopping this afternoon and saw her on the store shelf. Dee, isn't the orange the best!?!?!?! I have been looking for a new blender, not very hard, but mine is not doing it's job as well as i would like it to anymore. But this color called my name. I was prepared to walk away, because i figured i would get something some other time, but my nutty and wonderful husband asked the store clerk for it behind my back, and surprised me for no reason other than he likes to sometimes. I know that there is some crazy rule about not buying gifts for your wife that have a plug on them, but we threw that one to the wind. Some of the best gifts he has given me have had a plug(kitchen aid mixer, sewing machine and this beauty)! And honestly, i get really excited about new kitchen appliances. I can not wait to start using it, that is once i go to the grocery store and have food to use in it!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Brown Family Blog said...

FUN!!! I am so jealous!!!!! I LOVE the orange. And I think that rule only applies for birthdays, anniversaries, and Valentine's Day. Good job, Chris!!!!!!

Grammie/Mom said...

Your titles are fun! The orange will go with your green mixer. You confirmed that with your fruit in the picture. Very nice. Kate will be envious. She really wants a blender! Chris, you're a super duper husband for my Leslie. Keep surprising her...even years down the road.

Colleen said...

You'll have to tell us how she works, once you get a chance to fire her up. Love the orange!

Mary said...

Love it!!! and kitchen appliances are always welcome. That is so stinkin cute!

hashbrowns said...

We must be on the internet at the same time! I just posted and I got a super quick response from you-- thanks for that, dear friend...

I love your blender and I love your laundry pics...

And I have enjoyed your friend Mary's blog... she cracks me up and makes me want to quote J. Austen more...

Sarah

Cathy said...

Hi Leslie, How are you??? Love the crazy orange blender...

Leslie said...

Cathy!! how are you? thanks for checking things out. i love her too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Kiddo's (190) sewing (143) Random (118) family (107) quilting (106) Food (69) activities (69) adventures (63) Recipes (52) Around the House (48) crafts (48) homeschool (45) baby (29) fabric (29) field trips (27) sew and tell (27) friends (21) Chris (19) vacation (18) Farm (16) living lighter (13) giveaway (12) Guest Blogger (11) holiday (10) wordless (10) Life (9) wip wednesday (9) blogging (5) book of days (5) crochet (5) vintage (5) gardening (4) outdoors (4) avery (3) birds (3) books (3) knitting (3) quilt bee blocks (3) link up (2) mosaic (2) summer fun (2) wildlife (2) Market (1) art (1) awards (1) csa (1) decorating (1) furniture (1) modern monday (1) recycle craft (1) swap (1)