Monday, May 4, 2009

I know, Enough Already!!!

But i could not resist posting these too. The kids were painting and decorating pots for Aunt Colleen's garden as a earth day activity. When i was trying to take pictures Mitchell told me to go away he was an artist! Apparently i was blocking his creative energy !
Avery was so intently putting polka dots on her pot, which in the end turned out to look totally different because she liked the way the large brush painted and made patterns in the paint.
I thought that the "thinking tongue" came from Chris, see above where Mitchell is sticking his out while he paints....but looking at Julia I am seeing now that maybe it comes from the Willson side of the family.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

hashbrowns said...

good morning, sweet friend! I got on the computer "just to check email" and now here I am :) It's nice to spend a moment with your little family.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. That is giving me ideas of stuff I should do with my girls.

Grammie/Mom said...

Oh, the concentration!! I'd like to see pictures of the finished pots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Kiddo's (190) sewing (143) Random (118) family (107) quilting (106) Food (69) activities (69) adventures (63) Recipes (52) Around the House (48) crafts (48) homeschool (45) baby (29) fabric (29) field trips (27) sew and tell (27) friends (21) Chris (19) vacation (18) Farm (16) living lighter (13) giveaway (12) Guest Blogger (11) holiday (10) wordless (10) Life (9) wip wednesday (9) blogging (5) book of days (5) crochet (5) vintage (5) gardening (4) outdoors (4) avery (3) birds (3) books (3) knitting (3) quilt bee blocks (3) link up (2) mosaic (2) summer fun (2) wildlife (2) Market (1) art (1) awards (1) csa (1) decorating (1) furniture (1) modern monday (1) recycle craft (1) swap (1)