Thursday, October 23, 2008

OK, I'll play along!


My friend Kim "tagged" me with this little game....to show you the 6th picture in my 6th folder, and explain it! Well, here it is. This is a picture that Chris took of a little bird, a titmouse, at one of the feeders outside of our kitchen window. The kids had built these with milk jugs for a science project as part of Avery's science lessons.There are two feeders with different kinds of seed in them. It was to find out what food the birds like better. The weather had just gotten cold so the it was the first time these birds had been back to our yard. All of this is very exciting i know! It seems the titmice prefer sunflower seed. :o) SO, tag you are it! I am going to pass this little game on to my wonderful friends... Sarah, Mary and Deanna. I can not wait to see what your picture is. If anyone else wants to play along, go for it, just post a comment and let me know so i can check your picture out too.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Brown Family Blog said...

So I played! And the picture that was the 6th picture was pretty funny. Enjoy!

hashbrowns said...

I'll do it! I love you for tagging me!

Kimberly Tripp said...

fantastic, Craig and I have been wondering what a titmouse was. I thought it was a kind of mouse!! Sure, we could have used wikipedia or google, but finding out from you was way more fun!

Leslie said...

lol..you are lying! have you really been wondering what that was...lol, you are funny

Elizabeth said...

I like this picture :) Oh and I decided to play too :D

Mary said...

I didn't know what a titmouse is either....

Mary said...

Oh--what happens when my sixth folder has more folders--6 actually to be exact...if I choose the 6th picture from there--well that's just 666

Elizabeth said...

ROTFL MARY

Leslie said...

are you really rolling on the floor laughing, or did you chuckle to yourself and you are still sitting in the chair?

Quincy said...

I'm gonna do it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

Kiddo's (190) sewing (143) Random (118) family (107) quilting (106) Food (69) activities (69) adventures (63) Recipes (52) Around the House (48) crafts (48) homeschool (45) baby (29) fabric (29) field trips (27) sew and tell (27) friends (21) Chris (19) vacation (18) Farm (16) living lighter (13) giveaway (12) Guest Blogger (11) holiday (10) wordless (10) Life (9) wip wednesday (9) blogging (5) book of days (5) crochet (5) vintage (5) gardening (4) outdoors (4) avery (3) birds (3) books (3) knitting (3) quilt bee blocks (3) link up (2) mosaic (2) summer fun (2) wildlife (2) Market (1) art (1) awards (1) csa (1) decorating (1) furniture (1) modern monday (1) recycle craft (1) swap (1)